Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Park



Blazer, $10 (Goodwill)
Pants, $7 (Goodwill)
Shirt, $16 (Costco)
Shoes, $35 (by Madden at Ross Dress For Less)
Tie, $2 (Goodwill)
Pocket square, Free! (Came with a blazer at Goodwill)
Belt, full price (Abercrombie & Fitch)
Brown argyle socks (Macy's)

The comb (click on "Continue Reading", below, to see additional photos of described items) is one of my most awesome acquisitions. I ordered it online at Amazon. It cost $16, and that included the shipping. The company that makes it is called Kent. I love that it folds neatly and has a clip on it, so it tucks away in my front pocket and won't slip. The item is hand sawn.

My pipe is in the fishtail style and it is made by Peterson of Dublin and it was manufactured in 2005.



















No comments:

Post a Comment